Wednesday, April 13, 2005

current WIP

The first sleeve of the raglan cardi, current WIP, waiting to be joined by its twin, the second sleeve. I like the way the colors and striping are working so far, kind of a random effect.

I purchased the Sockatta and the Sweater WIzard at the Fiber Arts Market of the TKGA conference. Can't wait to knit up some more socks with this yarn. I love the cotton/wool blend and the colors. I have knitted three pairs of socks with Sockatta and I love wearing them. Yes, I kept them all for myself, who else would appreciate them as much?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sock yarn. Coton/wool sounds great for this time of year (at least in my neck of the woods). Your sleeve looks great - I love the colors. I think it's important to keep some of the things we make for ourselves. It's good to be generous, but you have to treat yourself once in a while too.

SP