Friday, October 14, 2005

excuses of an awol blogger

Yes, I have been absent without leave. I dont have any good excuse, but I have lots of them. Just skip them if you're not interested, I'll never know.

  1. I was disappointed with my finished Koigu wrap, I still haven't decided how to fix it.
  2. I started the same sock, and frogged it, and restarted it about 10 times.
  3. It was my first week as a Webelos den mom and I had to prepare for the meeting.
  4. I was nervous about being a den mom.
  5. My mother fell (two weeks ago today).
  6. My mother broke her arm.
  7. My mother was in surgery for six hours last Friday, she had crushed the bones below her left elbow.
  8. My mother now has two metal plates and something that replaces one of the small bones in her elbow to repair the damage.
  9. It is very frustrating to be three states away when your mom is in pain and having surgery.
  10. I do not handle that frustration well.
  11. We have had eight days of rain and NO sun.

This is the view from my front door, as you can see, it is still cloudy. The forcast is for sun tomorrow. I hope the forcast is right.

No comments: